ONJava.com -- The Independent Source for Enterprise Java

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Article:
  Vanishing Features of the 2.6 Kernel
Subject:   RE: this is all COMPLETELY STUPID (wah wah wah)
Date:   2002-12-17 07:26:25
From:   anonymous2
Yes, your comment is completely stupid, I agree, but will comment anyway.

>Any module made by anyone under any license
>should be able to do whatever.

Oh, then you think there should be no legal enforecement of any copyright, and for that matter any law that protects the designer or creators of something? You and your atitude are the reason that fascism seemed like an attractive idea.

>I don't care if it's illegal or not, but I think someone
>should make a kernel patch that specifically removes
> these license limitations.

You don't care unless it's YOUR rights that are violated/stepped on/taken away from you. If you want to make a patch then go right ahead. I wonder how many people will use it (considering the mental ability of the author, I don't think a patch is forth coming, do you?)

cluge