The official version has:
- implied support and update
- web services work
- a faster (optimized) CFMX
- ability to connect to the Apache web server
- greater ability to integrate with Java, JSP, servlets, etc. that comprise a J2EE enterprise deployment.
- ability to run multiple CFMX servers each isolated from the others
- ability to cluster multiple CFMX servers and load-balance them
--- to mention a few advantages.
You can remove the port by deleting the
folder (Be sure to save your own CFMX apps).
Then delete the
pbserver42RE.jar file you copied to