Weblog:   Gartner's Advice on SCO, vs. the Real Story, per Netcraft
Subject:   SCO vs. Gartner
Date:   2003-08-03 07:19:56
From:   anonymous2
Response to: SCO vs. Gartner

> not because the infractions (assuming, as I do,
> that they exist) will directly affect Linux

Wow. I knew there was someone out there who thinks that TSG is right in their claims. It's interesting to finally run across you. I am very impressed that you are holding this line totally and completely alone. Especially now that it's been proven that Caldera was the entity that put the UNIX code into the Linux kernel.

1 to 1 of 1
  1. SCO vs. Gartner
    2003-08-04 11:54:32  anonymous2 [View]

1 to 1 of 1