Article:
  Keynote Plays Ball with PowerPoint
Subject:   Keynote/Powerpoint
Date:   2003-09-14 19:44:53
From:   idarwin
Response to: Keynote/Powerpoint

> Articles like this which help showcase the benefits of
> Keynote to a wider audience, are long overdue.

Thanks to you and other readers for the kudos.

I'm sorry it took so long to get this article out (Keynote first appeared in January, and hit the streets for real a month or two after that). I first sold the story to a hardcopy computer magazine, who sat on it all summer and then, without warning, changed format and decided they didn't want it. Well I pretty quickly got it over to O'Reilly at that point (the limitation being, of course, that you can't sell the same article to two publications at the same time...).

At any rate, I'm glad you liked it.

-- Ian