Ten Things I Dig About Xcode
Subject:   Errors and Warnings
Date:   2003-10-26 11:04:51
From:   anonymous2
I too can't seem to get the "errors and warnings" smart list to work.

I'm compiling a Java project, and any errors show up in the "detailed build results" window, but not the "errors and warnings" list, which is greyed out 90% of the time and filled with bogus errors the other 10%.

Anyone been able to get this to work?

1 to 1 of 1
  1. Errors and Warnings
    2003-10-26 21:11:49  jimothy [View]

1 to 1 of 1