||The Fight Against Spam, Part 2|
|Subject:||this might help|
At first i was unwilling to give any control to a filter that i couldn't control myself so instead i simply made rules to block domains that i knew where only used for spam. After a month or so this was blocking 95% of my spam.
But then the spammers started using domains only once so I i tried training the spam filter manually. this was tedious until i set "mark as junk" as on of the things that happened to msgs that got caught in my filter of rules. (consisting of about 150 blocked domains that were still spamming me).
It took about 10 days of my specialized filter training apple's spam filter for the accuracy to reach about 98%.