ONJava.com -- The Independent Source for Enterprise Java

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Weblog:   What the hell is Web 2.0? The great web mash-up begins.
Subject:   Our First “Blogoposium” - Communicating the Ideas behind ‘Web 2.0′
Date:   2005-09-23 06:34:54
From:   toddlevy
Response to: Our First “Blogoposium” - Communicating the Ideas behind ‘Web 2.0′

> how to best communicate the ideas of
> Web 2.0 to the non-technical community

Great idea. Just last night I was asked by a relatively saavy friend WHY a company would want to distribute their information in an RSS feed.

Actually a question I never thought about because as a content re-provider it's obvious how I benefit.