- purchased a 60gb video ipod. $500
- purchased mp4 converter from cucusoft.com, out of the 5 converters I've tried this was the only one that correctly synced the audio with the video. $40
- transferred 15 dvd movies.
- purchased camcorder a/v cable from radioshack (only one brand offered). $16
- read article: red -> tv yellow, yellow -> tv white, white -> tv red, quality is average but it works perfectly.
- now, was it really all worth it? nahh.. gonna go read all the Harry Potter books again.