Text Tricks and More Text Tricks
Subject:   need vertical split
Date:   2006-10-13 08:54:21
Response to: need vertical split

In vim you get vertical splitting. Just type :vsplit file and you're done.
Of course, it is not GUI-based, but I've never seen a GUI-based editor which is better or faster (except of emacs, maybe).

1 to 1 of 1
  1. need vertical split
    2006-10-13 21:12:43  JussiH [View]

1 to 1 of 1