I requested, received and installed the Thawte Certificate as per the instructions of the article. After I exported the certificate from Firefox I imported it to a separate keychain (B). My default login keychain is called (A). Everything seems to work except...
I have 2 certificate in keychain A... although I imported the certificate to keychain B.
Keychain A (defualt) contains:
1) firstname.lastname@example.org certificate
2) Thawte Personal Freemail Issuing CA expires 2013
Keychain B (the one I imported cert to) contains:
1) email@example.com certificate (duplicate from A)
2) Thawte Personal Freemail Issuing CA expires 2013 (duplicate from A)
3) Thawte Personal Freemail CA expires 2020
My questions are...
Why do I have anything in A if I imported the cert to B?
Can I delete the certificates from A?
What are the differences/uses for the 3 different Certificates?
Thanks for the time,