See this if you're having trouble printing code examples
Tim Grey, author of the just released Take Your Best Shot: Tim Grey
Tackles Your Digital Darkroom Questions, sits down with Derrick Story
to answer submitted questions about photography during this video
interview from Photoshop World Orlando.
Tim addresses a number of topics including:
- Is film still the gold standard for imaging?
- How many pixels do I really need?
- When do I sharpen my image?
- Do I really need Photoshop as much now that Adobe Camera Raw is so good?
- How do I get accurate color in my prints?
This is just a taste of the great content Tim has included in
Take Your Best Shot. Enjoy the video.
Tim Grey and Derrick Story at Photoshop World (Click to watch video.)
Right-click or Control-click to download the video (276 MB .m4v file). You can also subscribe to the Inside Digital Media Podcast Series for Photography via iTunes.
Get more Inside Digital Media Podcasts: Photography
Copyright © 2009 O'Reilly Media, Inc.