A few of my favourite things
by Paul Browne
Related link: http://www.firstpartners.net/blog
- Java for allowing me to pay the rent.
- VOIP for making sure that distance doesn't matter (important when you're on an island like Ireland).
- Eclipse for being such a good development environment
- MySql for making Oracle come out with a free edition.
- JBoss for just working
- PHP being soo easy-peasy to use
What are you favourite (tech) things?
Off the top of my head...
My Top Picks
1. IKVM - for not having to install an extra JavaVM, just to use some Java tools.