Blogging about RubyConf 2006
by Curt Hibbs
- Matz' keynote, RubyConf 2006
- Adam Keys' USSRuby Sketch from RubyConf 2006
- Rich Kilmer's Web 2.0: Beyond the Browser
- Austin Ziegler: Ruby Conference 2006 - Day 1
- Austin Ziegler: Ruby Conference 2006 - Day 1, Evening
- Pat Eyler: RubyConf 2006: Day One
- Kevin Williams: RubyConf 2006, Day One
Ruby Implementors Summit
- I wanted to break this one out separately, because I believe that it could eventually turn out to be very important. (Pat Eyler)
Blogging by Speaker/Topic
- History of Ruby by Masayoshi Takahashi (Nick Sieger, Kevin Tew)
- Nathanial Talbott: Dynamism in Business (Nick Sieger, Kevin Tew)
- Evan Phoenix: Sydney & Rubinius (Nick Sieger, Kevin Tew)
- Glenn Vanderburg: Rinda (Nick Sieger, Kevin Tew)
- Geoff Grosenbach: Graphics with Ruby (Nick Sieger)
- Zed Shaw: Fuzzing (Nick Sieger)
- John Long: Radiant CMS (Nick Sieger)
- Matz Roundtable (Nick Sieger)
- Laurent Sansonetti: Mac OS X and Ruby (Nick Sieger)
- Tim Bray: I18N, M17N, Unicode and All That (Nick Sieger, Kevin Tew)
- Michael Granger: Natural language generation and processing in Ruby (Nick Sieger, Kevin Tew)
- Matz Keynote (Nick Sieger, Kevin Tew)
- Rich Kilmer: Web 2.0 Beyond the Browser (Kevin Tew)
- Lightning Talks (Kevin Tew)
- RejectConf Summary (Kevin Tew)
- Justin Gehtland: Streamlined (Kevin Tew)
- Koichi SASADA: YARV: on Rails? (Nick Sieger, Kevin Tew)
- John Lam: You've got your Ruby in my CLR (Nick Sieger, Kevin Tew)
Update 1: Pat Eyler and Kevin Williams are also blogging the conference. I have added their links above.
Update 2: Keven Tew and Nick Seiger are blogging by speaker, rather than by day. I added their links above.
Update 3: Added Day Two.
Update 4: Four mose individual sessions reported by Kevin Tew.
Update 5: Nick Seiger posted a couple more individual sessions, and Pat Eyler posted about day two.
Update 6: Pat Eyler reported on the Ruby Implementor's Summit.
Update 7: Added links to videos from RubyConf 2006 (including Matz' keynote).
Update 8: Added links RubyConf Retrospectives.
|Your "Graphics with Ruby" link seems to point to an article about Radiant....|
We've put video of Matz' keynote and Rich Kilmer's talk up on Travelistic: