Everything You Need to Know About the Emerging Technology Conference Is Right Here
by Derrick Story
The O'Reilly Emerging Technology Conference runs from Tuesday, April 22 through Friday, April 25 at the Westin Santa Clara. The best seat in the house is the front row of the Santa Clara Ballroom. But if you can't make the show, then here's the hitchhiker's guide to all of the breaking news.
- The Conference News page features daily photos (by yours truly), weblogs, and news stories. If you want to keep up with events as they happen, this should be your first stop.
- The Sessions and Events grid provides an overview of the entire week, including room assignments and start times.
- The Conference Home Page provides an overview of the show and includes complete registration information.
- The Exhibitors List is a real who's who of who's cool. You can register for a Free exhibit hall pass if you want to stop by and check things out. The Exhibit Hall is open on Wednesday and Thursday from 10 am to 4 pm.
- For related O'Reilly content, go to OpenP2P.com. This site is the ongoing hub for O'Reilly's emerging technology content.
- The Birds of a Feather schedule is filling out nicely, and you might want to take a look.
- For media inquiries, contact Suzanne Axtell.
- Go to the Mac OS X Innovators Contest page for more information about the award presentation on Thursday, and how to enter the next contest that begins on May 8, 2003.
If you're in the Silicon Valley area, I urge you to stop by for at least the exhibits (Wednesday and Thursday), and ideally for the sessions and keynotes (Wednesday through Friday). This is truly an exciting event.
If you have questions or comments about the Emerging Technology Conference, please post them here.
Also #etcon on IRC
For people like me who are on the other side of the world :-(